Day 01 - Cape Town
Upon arrival in Cape Town clear customs and immigration and proceed to the main arrivals hall. You will be met by your driver for your private transfer to the hotel. Upon arrival at the hotel, check in. Spend the balance of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02 - Cape Town
Breakfast at the hotel. You will be collected at your hotel by your driver-guide for a Private Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour.
- Travel at a pace that allows you to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula.
- Depart for the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve along one of South Africa’s most scenic routes, passing Hout Bay.
- Enjoy a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at Duiker Island (weather permitting). Tours depart at 08h45, 09h45, 11h00, 12h45, 14h45 or 15h45.
- During summer, several thousand Cape Fur Seals – along with the rare Black Cormorant – lollop leisurely among the kelp beds.
- Travel along Chapman’s Peak Drive (conditions permitting).
- Continue to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
- The scenery en route to Cape Point, at the South Western tip of the reserve, is particularly lovely in spring when wildflowers carpet the landscape.
- The new lighthouse – the most powerful in the world – beams an electric light of 19 million candle power across the ocean.
- Ascend to the top of by The Flying Dutchman funicular.
- Visit the penguin colony at Boulders Beach.
- Then drive through the historic naval base town of Simon’s Town.
- End the day with a stroll through Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (time permitting / optional cost). The Treetop Canopy Walkway gives visitors the opportunity to experience the forest from high above the ground. The galvanised steel structure meanders through trees and branches, with sections that crown above the forest.
Return to your hotel and spend the balance of the day at leisure.
Day 03 - Cape Town
Breakfast at your hotel.
You will be met at your hotel by your driver-guide for a Private Half Day Cape Town City Tour.
- Ascend Table Mountain for unforgettable sweeping views (weather permitting).
- Please note that the Cable Way will be closed for annual maintenance from Monday, 23 July to Sunday, 5 August 2018.
- Return to the city and pass through the Malay Quarter.
- Drive past the Castle of Good Hope, Houses of Parliament and the Company Gardens.
- Travel to Sea Point and Camp’s Bay for scenic ocean vistas.
- Visit the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront (time permitting).
Return to your hotel, the balance of your day is at leisure.
Day 04 - Cape Town - Kruger
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to Cape Town airport for your flight to Kruger / MQP Airport (no flight included)
Upon arrival meet with your driver and transfer to the lodge (2.5 hours by road)
Lunch is served at the lodge upon arrival (arrival time permitting - please check flight details and gate times).
Afternoon game drive which may continue into the early evening in order to view the nocturnal animals as well. Dinner is served at the lodge.
Day 05 - Kruger
- Early morning wake up call.
- After tea, coffee and snacks your ranger will escorts you to his open safari vehicle for your morning game drive.
- Return to the lodge and enjoy breakfast.
- Spend the day at leisure.
- Lunch is served at the lodge.
- Afternoon game drive that continues into the evening.
- Dinner is served at the lodge.
Day 06 - Kruger - Johannesburg
Early morning wake up call.
After tea, coffee and snacks your ranger will escorts you to his open safari vehicle for your morning game drive. Breakfast is served at the lodge. After breakfast check out.
Meet with your driver and transfer to Kruger / MQP airport for your flight to Johannesburg (no flight included) Upon arrival meet with your driver and transfer to the Sun City resort (2.5 hours by road) Upon arrival at the hotel, check in. Spend the balance of the day at leisure.
Day 07 - Sun City
Breakfast at the hotel.
Full day at leisure to enjoy the resort and the valley of waves.
Day 08 - Johannesburg Departure
Breakfast at your hotel and check out.
Meet with your driver and transfer to O.R Tambo airport for your flight home (no flight included)
EXPLORE MORE HOLIDAY PACKAGES